Pages

Monday 27 April 2015

I have sort of been M.I.A.

There is really no excuse as to why I've been missing in action for the past little while, but I am here to fill you in on what has been happening.

I've recently moved out of the place I was in, and in with one of my best friends from back home. It wasn't a big change, just a few blocks down the road. It's a healthier way of living, now.

My laptop was destroyed. Beyond repair. Nothing was saved, but before it did break I was able to email myself what I had from my story. Then I forgot my password to my email. Just my luck. Thankfully, I was able to recovery the account, so I once again have my story on hand.

Still without a computer, I have taken back to writing some stuff long hand. I've also starting jotting down some notes for a new story, I'll follow you all in later on.

I've been reading quite a bit more, mostly traditionally published authors. Waiting for my indie authors to release more novels for me to dive into. Have not been able to post much on anywhere because my phone was broken and I was using a loaner phone that was outdated and did not have any of the apps for any of the websites.

But I am back now, and writing again.

Stay tuned for things that will be coming in in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back! And I'll be releasing some writing for you soon enough. ;)

    ReplyDelete